Tuesday, April 7, 2015

MIA-Not the city or rapper

Hello friends! Once again I apologize for being gone for such a long time. I've been working a lot more lately, and I have to admit I've also been dedicating most of my free time to cooking and working out. I've been taking a lot of advice from Janine over at the LiftMeUpFitness blog and basically just changed everything about the way I eat and exercise. So good news, that's TWO of my New Year's Resolutions I've been maintaining well. (Flossing daily is still an issue. Ugh) Being more active and cooking all of my meals at home now has not only started transforming my body, but also how I feel everyday. I'm not tired all the time, I feel stronger and healthier, I have more energy, clearer skin, and just an overall better attitude. Basically I haven't just changed to loose some weight, I've made an entire lifestyle change, and I'm never looking back.

Weeeelll, since I've been MIA for a bit I thought I'd let my first post back just be a catch up with photos of just a few things I've been up to. Next time you see me it'll be with a new recipe! Take care and I promise to see you soon!

Hanging in the ATL with my friends
Being a giant nerd
Making French macarons for a living



Making cute cakes on the side
Cross Stitching as a new hobby


And falling more in love with this goober everyday.

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment