Sunday, June 9, 2013

Etsy Wish List


I spend hours of my life online shopping, mostly just 'window' shopping and wishing at a lot of the things I see. Quite often I splurge but only if I cacth myself still thinking about (insert dress, brooch, shoe here) I immediatley return to the website and order it right away. So here I'll keep a list of some things I've been dreaming about.
Is everyone else enjoying the new season of Arrested Devolpment on the Netflix? How cute is this brooch from  Kate Rowland?
She also makes this awesome Astronaut too!
                                                           

And these fantastic Dinosaur Magnets from The YellowSpoon


She also makes this girly, mint green Mermaid wall hook!
And what good is summer without a cool 80's Vintage swimsuit?

No comments:

Post a Comment