Sunday, June 9, 2013

Getting Back Into The Swing of Things

Hello my darling friends! Good grief what a crazy year it’s been since I last updated my blog! I’m really trying to make time for it each week now and not let life and all of it’s insanity get in the way. I was promoted to Bakery Manager last July and my work schedule has been ridiculous! I usually work 50-65 hours a week and when I’m not working naturally all I want to do is sleep and hang out with my friends! Duh. However I’m committed to bringing my little corner if the universe to life again even if it means just posting selfies or what I’ve eaten that day. I have quite a few dinner and a movie posts I’m working on including some guests spots, so be on the lookout! I can’t wait to share all of my new things with you!

Summer is here and I couldn’t be more thrilled! Longer days, pretty dresses, picnics, and cookout’s with my buddies, what else could a girl ask for? My roommates & I have been pretty good about using the grill already and not taking advantage of the season. We have a small patio but it works so well for our little gatherings, drinking wine and smoking watermelon hookah. Last night we grilled steaks (salmon for Heather), baked potatoes, salad, veggies, and made a homemade strawberry cheesecake with vanilla whipped cream. Yummy! Summer commence!



Chipolte Gouda with Bacon and Parmesean Bruschetta
Baby Bella Mushrooms with Asparagus cooked in red wine.

Sirloin Steak, Baked Potato, Salad, Cooked Veggies, and fresh French Bread. 


Tasty, Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake


No comments:

Post a Comment